drunkendyslexicdrunkendyslexic

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Danny's Batman: Episode 4 Danny's Batman: Episode 4

Could be great with better sound

the art work carried this piece. I loved the art, but the sound was incomprehensible. also the plot wasn't understandable. needs work could be great if animation and sound came up a notch or 5.

Say NO to violence. Say NO to violence.

man this sucks. and I never say things suck.

I couldn't read half of the text because it passed to fast. I can't believe anyone liked this. I never give bad reviews but this sucks. Try harder next time. Your drawing isn't bad.

Mortal Kombat Mishaps Mortal Kombat Mishaps

Funny MK stuff

I liked it. Not to bad for a MK spoof.

Soft Outer Crust Ep#21 Soft Outer Crust Ep#21

I'm ashamed I laughed

That was funny but offensive. The sad thing is the cops I know are really like that. I like the style of animation. The stage is a little small for my tastes though.

B&W Drama Theater #11 B&W Drama Theater #11

Very funny one

Man, this is funny. Its the funniest B&W. Except maybe the glue kid one. The graphics progressively get better throughout this series. The sound as well.

B&W Drama Theater #13 B&W Drama Theater #13

Alanthebox you crazy fiend

This was the best overall B&W in my opinion. It was very well writen, the graphics were better than the rest, and the sound was better recorded. Good show ole boy.

Smile! Smile!

A great message

This toon is dark and violent. It also seems to point an angry finger at social norms. I love it. Keep up the good work Sarkazm.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Bitey is at it again

This is another great film by Adam Phillips. He makes nothing but quality stuff. I personally like Bitey of Brakenwood (the movie before this one) better, but this movie is much funnier.

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

Good stuff

David Firth's vision is a dark bleak and beautiful one. This film is so good it inspired a fan film. I don't think this one is the best in the series, but most people I talk to about it do. Great cartoon.

Polsupah Polsupah

sick and funny

This one is a bit twisted but all of Aleksander Wasilewski's stuff is. I think the graphics were incredible. The humor was off beat, and thats cool. The sound was a little blurry in some spots, but it was better than average. Very good short.